I’m glad you found it here. This page lists my old articles, from the time I still wrote under the name “Happy Bootstrapper”. These posts are about SaaS metrics and bootstrapping, and the ones I’ve picked here shouldn’t grow old with time.
New to SaaS metrics? Check these first to get an overview.
- Pirate Metrics Matrix
- We own all SaaS analytics tools, but it wasn’t clear what was going on!
- 3 Ways to Misinterpret SaaS Metrics
- “Entrepreneurs just guess – and if they succeed, they say that they had data”
- SaaS Metrics for Hackers, part 1 – How to Get Started?
- SaaS Metrics for Hackers, part 2 – The SaaS Main Funnel
- SaaS Metrics for Hackers, part 3 – Events and Funnels
Do you want to bootstrap a product business? Get a flying start with these.
- SaaS idea evaluation checklist
- 3 Lessons from My Almost Failed Launch
- Debt-free and happy as a clam
- How to cut 75% of the features and still build a viable product
- 3 Things Your Customers Want You to Tell Them
- A simple recipe for reaching your dreams in 2014
Dive deeper into SaaS metrics
- “Should I focus on acquisition or retention?”
- The secret to break through a growth plateau
- Does Average Churn Rate Feel Out of Reach?
- Traffic, Conversion Rate or Price? Find Your Focus With Projections
- Finding Your Key Metric May be Worth $X0,000
- Risks of Vanity Metrics
Focus on details – how to calculate SaaS metrics
- How to Calculate Your SaaS Growth Ceiling
- Using a wrong LTV formula can kill your profitability
- The Churn Guide – Defining Active And Lost Customer
- Forgot to Track SaaS Churn? Let’s Dig It Up from Your DB
- Kill SaaS cash-flow problems with this small calculation trick
- How to Calculate MRR Using Stripe API